Every month I sit down with 13 non-competing veterinary practice owners. And we work brilliantly together to make each of their businesses better.
Better = more net profit and more holidays
The Mastermind Insider videos are a summary of the best ideas and biggest wins from the meeting. So you can apply them to your practice.
From August’s Vets Mastermind meeting:
- Practice owner A got a 19% response to a letter promoting alternative therapies to animals on arthritis meds
- The same practice owner got a 4% response to a senior cat promotion, and can now repeat that several times throughout the year
- Practice owner B now has 1,478 people in his “Ask a TOWN Vet” Facebook group. And now can start to monetise the group (turn some of the members into new clients)
- Practice owner C has changed their nurse recruitment strategy to put lots more trainees into the business
- Practice owner D recruited two new vets by leveraging their existing staff’s networks
- Practice owner E has just installed a VOIP system, and will be using on hold messages to sell lap spays and push the health plan
- Practice owner F is building a new operating theatre. An analysis of the figures shows one extra operation per week pays for it
- Practice owner G is switching health plans to TrustVet (I have an interest in TrustVet)