I spent months designing a manifesto for the Practice Mastermind. Because I’ve worked with enough practice owners over the years, to know that there is a better way.
When we work together in the Practice Mastermind, the 16 “rules” of this manifesto will guide everything we do.
In the first part, we looked at the 9 items of the business owner’s mindset, that make up the Mastermind Manifesto.
Let me tell you today about the marketing and sales part of the manifesto.
Mastermind Manifesto: Marketing & sales
10. Build a personified picture of what your ideal client looks like, and focus all of your marketing directly on them
11. Look for niches and narrow focuses wherever possible, to minimise effort and maximise results. Relevance increases results
12. Use direct response marketing that educates people, and never brand marketing. Ignore what competitors are doing (“samey”) and aim for standoutability
13. Embrace the complexity of marketing. Test something new every week and fail more. It’s the only route to the profitable idea you otherwise would never have had
14. Study and apply Cialdini to all of your marketing
15. Create and protect proactive sales systems to build relationships and be there at the point people are ready to buy
16. Recurring revenue beats everything
The purpose of the Practice Mastermind is to help your business generate more net profit, to give you the life you deserve.